We may periodically update this privacy notice, and when we do, we will notify you through our website.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience for you on the Site. We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information: such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
- Billing Information: such as credit card number and billing address
- Unique Identifiers: such as username, account number, and password
We also automatically gather information about your computer, including:
- IP address
- Time and date of visit
- Browser type
- Referring/exit pages
- Operating system
- Agent version
- SDK version
- API key (identifier for application)
- Application version
- Device identifier
- iOS Identifier for Advertising
- iOS Identifier for Vendors
- Media Access Control (MAC) address
- International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI)
- Model, manufacture, and OS version of device
- Session start/stop time
- Locale (specific location where a given language is spoken)
- Time zone
- Network status (WiFi, etc.)
We may log this information for system administration, improvement, order verification, marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing and promotional communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our website and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
How Do We Protect Your Information and Secure Information Transmissions?
We employ commercially reasonable methods to ensure the security of the information you provide to us and the information we collect automatically. This includes using standard security protocols and working only with reputable third-party vendors.
However, it's important to note that no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, you acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitations on the Internet beyond our control.
- The security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed.
Any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. Therefore, we request that you do not send private information to us via email. If you choose to do so, it will be at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
We will share your personal information with third parties only as described in this privacy statement. We may share personal information with certain third parties in the U.S. that perform services on our behalf. These services may include operating the website, hosting the website, providing the products and services you request, authorization and processing of your payments, serving advertisements to you, and marketing and promotional material distribution (including direct mail marketing). These third parties are not authorized to use or disclose personal information you provide to us on or through this website for any purpose other than to perform the services designated by us.
We and our third-party service providers in the U.S. may also disclose your personal information:
- As required or permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, respond to a search warrant, or similar legal process
- To investigate a breach of an agreement or contravention of law
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety or the safety of others, establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- With your prior consent
If Ryann Nicole Wellness, LLC engages in a joint promotion with an affiliate and/or partner, we may share your contact information with our affiliate and/or partner for use in relation to the promotion.
We may also share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly identify you or any user by name.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The Company reserves the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. The Company reserves the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of various social media sites.
Use of Social Plugins
Ryann Nicole Wellness, LLC Website/Applications may use social media plugins (“plugins”) from social networks like Facebook, Google+, and Twitter (“Social Network”). The Plugins are identified by the respective social media logo or the respective suffix (the “Button”).
If you visit a page on the Ryann Nicole Wellness, LLC Website that contains Plugins, your browser will establish a direct connection to the Social Network server and load the Button from there. At that time, the Social Network will know that the respective page on the Ryann Nicole Wellness, LLC Website has been visited. If you click on a Button, you establish a direct connection to the respective Social Network. By clicking the applicable Button, you accept and consent to the transmission of your data to the Social Network, which may also associate your visit with the Ryann Nicole Wellness, LLC Website.
If you do not wish your data to be transmitted to the applicable Social Network via Ryann Nicole Wellness, LLC Website, ensure that you are not logged into the Social Network before visiting the Ryann Nicole Wellness, LLC Website, and do not click on any Plugins while on the Ryann Nicole Wellness, LLC Website. For information about the scope and purpose of data collection by these social media companies, and your rights and the settings you can configure to protect your privacy, please refer to their privacy policies.
Children Under the Age of 18
This Site is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information on the Website. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, please do not use or provide any information on this Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ryann Nicole Wellness, LLC does not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from online visitors under the age of 18. Ryann Nicole Wellness, LLC does not knowingly allow visitors under the age of 18 to participate in any promotions or contests made available on Ryann Nicole Wellness, LLC Websites from time to time.
We are committed to keeping your email address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled Information Sharing.
We will maintain the information you send via email in accordance with applicable federal law. In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all emails sent from our organization will clearly state who the email is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all email messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further email communication from us.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
Non-United States Visitors
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
- We will retain any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
- You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
For further information on each of these rights (including the circumstances in which they may apply), see the guidance from the UK Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) on individual rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information. The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to exercise free of charge:
Disclosure of Personal Information We Collect About You
You have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, if any
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you
Please note that we are not required to:
Personal Information Sold or Used for a Business Purpose
- Retain any personal information about you that was collected for a single one-time transaction if, in the ordinary course of business, that information about you is not retained
- Reidentify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information
- Provide the personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period
In connection with any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information about you that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the sale [or disclosure] of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the sale [or disclosure] of your personal information, we will refrain from selling your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the sale of your personal information.
To opt-out of the sale [or disclosure] of your personal information, visit our homepage and click on the Do Not Sell My Personal Information link here: [URL].
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records
Please note that we may not delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided by law
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us
- Comply with an existing legal obligation
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information
Protection Against Discrimination
You have the right to not be discriminated against by us because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA. This means we cannot, among other things:
- Deny goods or services to you
- Charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you
- Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services
Please note that we may charge a different price or rate or provide a different level or quality of courses and/or services to you if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to our business by your personal information.
Exercising your Privacy Rights & Contact Information
Please provide us with enough information to identify you and specify which right you are asserting. We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 days and provide information about how we will process your request.
You may appoint an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. In order to fulfill your request, we may require that your authorized agent have written permission from you.
Ryann Nicole Wellness, LLC
This Website uses encryption technology, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your information.
Our Website may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another website for which Ryann Nicole Wellness, LLC has no responsibility. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such sites as their policies may be different than ours.
If you have any questions about the rights and practices of third parties, please contact the third party directly.
Copyright © 2023 Ryann Nicole Wellness, LLC. All Rights Reserved.