TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | STITCHER
Today I am welcoming guest Jessie White to the Food Freedom Lab to talk about hormones and binge eating recovery!! This is a topic I have yet to bring to the pod, yet one I didn’t want to miss. If you’ve ever wondered how hormones play a role in recovery, and what you need to know about hormones in recovery, this is your episode!!
WHO IS JESSIE WHITE?
Jesse is a holistic nutritionist with a decade of clinical experience helping women overcome binge eating and find food freedom…and she has also been there herself! After overcoming a binge eating disorder and exercise bulimia she became a nutritionist and began to work with clients to support them in all the ways she wished she had support during her own recovery.
She works individually with clients within her 12 week Binge Eating Recovery Program to help guide them from binge eating to balanced, through the physiological and emotional pieces of the journey. She truly believes that your plate reflects your life, and the patterns at play within your relationship to food are also appearing in other areas in life.
THE MAIN POINTS JESSIE AND I ARE CHATTING ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE.
- Jessie's Recovery Story
- Why You Need to Address Your Hormones When Recovering from Binge Eating
- What if you don't have a period? Then what? (re: q ^ above)
- You state “I believe that your plate reflects your life” – tell us more!
- Weight loss and binge eating recovery – can the two co-exist?
- Balancing your plate for binge freedom
Connect with Jessie: