TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | STITCHER
I am welcoming guest Makena Romagnano to talk about all things ED recovery, fitness, mental health, and being a collegiate athlete. I just adore Makena and her outlook on fitness and life. If you have ever struggled to balance fitness, mental health, and food with life – this is your episode!
- how Makena changed her identity after it revolving around being a terns player for so long (4:45)
- Makena's eating disorder story (8:15)
- How Makena embraced recovery and changed her life (12:45)
- The reality of balancing being a college athlete and a full-time student (17:50)
- Navigating the pressure of the idea that tennis is all about “glitz and glam” (20:50)
- Makena's “all in” food journey (26:50)
- How Makena coped with weight gain while in recovery (30:30)
- How Makena balances fitness and her mental health (34:16)
- Advice for learning how actually to enjoy fitness (43:00)
- Follow Makena Romagnano on Instagram!
- Download Makena's Free 5-Day Workout Guide
- Join Makena's FB group