We're getting #motivatedAF on the podcast today, chatting about fitness culture and looking specifically at the positives and negatives of this new movement. Today, guest Lisa Schrader is clearing up what is true and what might just be diet culture in disguise with the uprise of fitness influencers and many taking on this new ‘fit lifestyle’ approach. Although fitness and movement greatly benefit our mental and physical health, when is it taken too far? Lisa is clearing things up for us today!
- Non-diet approach method
- Intuitive movement and how to shift exercise from punishment to enjoyment!
- How to bring enjoyment back to movement and away from calorie burning!
- Post- Workout replenishment with gentle, intuitive nutrition!
- Listening and rediscovering your hunger cues
- The importance of rest day and how to repair and reset your body.
- Basic nutrition with water, carbs, protein, and fat.
- How to pick the best protein powder!
- It is normal to weigh heavier after a workout!