It sounds counterintuitive, BUT we knowwww you can’t avoid these foods forever, so how do you start incorporating them into your every day?? Try these three tips to set yourself up for ✨SUCCESS✨ when eating your binge foods in everyday fashion!
01. Balance it out
Not only will balance help regulate satiety, but it will also keep you fuller for longer.
- Ex: Try having the cookies with milk or a latte to add in some fat/protein rather than just on their own
- Ex: Try having the chips with cheese to add in some fat/protein rather than just on their own
02. Eat the binge foods when you’re at a stable level of hunger
Eating these foods at a stable of hunger allows you to be much more mindful of them and enjoy them.
- Ex: have the cookie after lunch
- Ex: have the chips with your sandwich
03. Wait until you’re in a positive state of mind!!
Usually, we only have our binge foods when we're not in great head space. What might happen if you allowed yourself to have these foods on a happy day?
- Ex: eat the cookies when you’re happy, having a great day
- Ex: eat the chips when you’re excited about the chips