It was time we brought another binge-eating expert to the podcast, and when deciding who to choose, I knew I wanted to bring Kat to the podcast. I know I talk about binge eating often. However, it is always helpful to bring other perspectives on the topic to ensure you all know everything there is to know – especially if you're currently struggling with binge eating. Whether you are struggling with binge eating or just want to know more about binge eating – this is your episode!
WHO IS KATHLEEN REILLY?
I’m Kat! A weight-inclusive registered dietitian in NYC. I help women heal from chronic dieting, trust their bodies again, and put intention into their eating habits.
THE MAIN POINTS KATHLEEN AND I ARE CHATTING ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE.
- Your story – how did this all start?
- What is the underlying cause of binge eating?
- How does eating more food ends binge eating?
- How to build balanced meals and snacks?
- Having a backup food plan when life hits
- Top tips to end binge eating
MORE FROM KATHLEENS’S EPISODE:
Kat and I go on many random tangents about binge eating, the triggers, and overcoming it. To say this is a 101 course for binge eating would (in my opinion) be an understatement.
Connect with Kathleen Reilly:
- Instagram @nutritionbykat
- Website: https://kathleenreillynutrition.com/