Hey hey! It’s Ryann here. I know I’ve been a little MIA while on my maternity leave, but I just had to share a few recipes with you this month. Let me introduce you to the breakfast sandwich you see on my Instagram stories at least 3x a week. It’s a morning masterpiece that’s as easy to make as it is to devour 😋 Whether you have a slow morning or you’re in a rush, get ready to build yourself a quick and easy breakfast that will keep you full for hours. 🍳🥪☀️
Note on the Breakfast Sandwich:
This specific sandwich is how I like to best enjoy my breakfast sammies. Feel free to customize your breakfast sandwich with additional toppings. Think sliced tomatoes, avocado, or a dash of hot sauce, based on your preferences! Food is meant to be flexible, fun, and enjoyed, so play around and find what combination of add-ins you like best.
P.S. Not sure if you have seen, but baby Charlotte is here Time has truly flown. While this means I am not taking on any new individual clients until 2024, I am NOT leaving you high and dry either. I have some very special offers and releases coming out soon to help jumpstart your healing journey!
To be the first to hear about these goodies, ensure you’re on the waitlist!
Tasty Breakfast Sandwich
Let me introduce you to the breakfast sandwich you see on my Instagram stories at least 3x a week; it’s a morning masterpiece that’s as easy to make as it is to devour 😋 Whether you have a slow morning or you’re in a rush, get ready to build yourself a quick and easy breakfast that will keep you full for hours. 🍳🥪☀️
- Cook the Bacon: Place bacon (I go for 2 strips) onto a plate, cover with a paper towel, and cook in the microwave 1-2 minutes until desired crisp. If bacon in the microwave weirds you out, click here for how to make it in an air fryer or here for how to make it on the stove.
- Prepare the Eggs: Heat up a pan with a touch of olive oil or butter. It should sizzle when you flick a drop of water onto it. Crack the eggs into the pan and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook the eggs to your desired level of doneness. For a classic breakfast sandwich, you can cook them sunny-side-up or over-easy, leaving the yolks runny. If you prefer scrambled eggs, whisk the eggs in a bowl and scramble them in the skillet.
- Assemble the Sandwich: While the eggs are cooking, lightly toast the English muffin halves in a toaster or a toaster oven. Once toasted, spread a small amount of butter on the toasted sides of the muffin, if desired.
- Add the Cheese: Place a slice of cheese on the bottom half of each English muffin while it’s still warm. This allows the cheese to melt slightly.
- Layer the Ingredients: On top of the cheese, place the cooked bacon. Then, add the cooked eggs on top of the bacon.
- Top with the Other Muffin Half: Place the other half of the English muffin on top of the assembled ingredients to create a sandwich.
- Serve: Your simple and delicious breakfast sandwich is ready to be enjoyed! Serve it hot, and you can optionally wrap it in foil or parchment paper for a portable breakfast.
- Feel free to customize your breakfast sandwich with additional toppings like sliced tomatoes, avocado, or a dash of hot sauce, based on your preferences.
- Gluten free? Use a GF English muffin.
- Dairy free? Sub goat cheese OR use avocado instead of cheese.