If you’re looking for a simple lunch idea to make this week, look no further! This salmon kale salad is delicious, made with simple ingredients, and takes 30 minutes to assemble.
Don’t have 30 minutes? No problem. This meal is easy to prep for in advance! Just prepare your salmon and quinoa the night before or at the beginning of the week. Then, store them in sealed containers in the fridge for easy access when you’re reading to make your salad.
This salmon-kale salad combo is one of my favorites – the fresh ingredients and textures combine so well. It truly never disappoints!
Want to see this plate in action? Check out this short reel on my Instagram!
Ready to get cooking? 👩🍳 Keep scrolling for the full recipe!
P.S. Looking for some more savory lunch/dinner meal inspo? I recently posted a *delicious* garlic shrimp pasta recipe to the blog! You neeeeed to check it out 😊
P.P.S. If you’re on a healing journey with food and working towards food freedom, consider joining Ry’s free support group to connect with others on similar journeys. Recovery is challenging, confusing, frustrating, uncomfortable, etc… but you don’t have to go through it alone. ❤️
Healthy Lunch Idea: Salmon Kale Salad
If you’re looking for a simple, healthy lunch idea to make this week, look no further! This salmon kale salad is delicious, made with simple ingredients, and takes 30 minutes to assemble.
- season salmon fillets with chile lime seasoning
- bake at 375 F for 17 minutes.
- meanwhile, cook your quinoa on the stove (1 cup quinoa to 2 cups water) according to package
- half your tomatoes and slice avocado into cubed chunks
- once quinoa is cooked, add squeeze of lemon juice
- remove stems from kale and soften leaves with hands
- add lemon juice and massage well with hands
- plate your kale and quinoa. then add chickpeas, tomatoes, avocado, and cooked salmon
- top with your cilantro dressing, mix well, and enjoy!