Who doesn't love a good parfait? I know I do. Not only are they easy to make and look beautiful, but they are also so versatile. There's no limit to the number of flavor combos you can pull off in a parfait, and I know just the combo to start with 😉 This cinnamon & honey chia parfait is one you *must* try this summer! Made with simple ingredients and prepped the night before, this healthy snack is perfect for a quick, nourishing pick-me-up.
Also, this delicious cup can be easily made into a full meal! To make this more filling, serve alongside toast with nut butter or your favorite smoothie. While this balanced chia parfait covers our macro goal (protein, fat, carb), we can always add in to increase that satiety factor.
Want to see this healthy snack in action? Check out this short reel on my Instagram!
Ok… ready to get prepping? Grab your ingredients and keep scrolling for the full recipe 🍌
P.S. Do you struggle with bingeing when alone? While it may feel like you're the only one struggling with this, you're not. This is very common among those who struggle with binge eating disorder. Check out Ry's new blog post on why you binge eat when alone and learn how to resolve it for good. ❤️
P.P.S. If you're looking for a way to hear from Ryann every week, look no further! Sign up for her free TBJ newsletter! In these weekly messages, Ry sends you three helpful tips, two book recommendations, and one journal prompt (hence, TBJ) to help you navigate your healing journey with food.
Healthy Snack Idea: Cinnamon & Honey Chia Parfait
This cinnamon & honey chia parfait is one you *must* try this summer! Made with simple ingredients and prepped the night before, this healthy snack is perfect for a quick, nourishing pick-me-up.
Turn this into a meal by serving alongside toast with nut butter or your favorite smoothie. While this balanced parfait covers our macro goal (protein, fat, carb), we can always add in to increase that satiety factor.
- combine your chia seeds and milk in a jar (use a ratio of 1 tablespoon to 1/4 cup of liquid for thicker consistency)
- add honey and cinnamon to the mixture
- seal your jar and shake well
- store in the fridge overnight or for about 4-5 hours
- in the morning, layer yogurt and chia pudding in a glass (repeat until the glass is full or the pudding runs out)
- add your favorite toppings! Mine are more honey and cinnamon, as well as some banana slices.
- You can find more simple, balanced meal inspo on my Instagram @isabels.plate and Tiktok @isabel.megale