If you are looking for a one pot (one stop) shop dinner idea, then look no further! This recipe is one that Ryann tried out and loved — so we gotta share it here for some yummy dinner inspiration. Not only is this protein and veggie-packed, but it also takes just 20 minutes! And the cherry on top, as the name suggests, this is a one pot to prep. This One Pot Egg Roll Bowl makes for the perfect weeknight dinner option, that can easily be turned into lunch leftovers the next day. Love a 2 for 1 like that!
Disclaimer – This recipe comes from Carissa Stanton over on the Broccyourbody blog. While I wish I created this one, we need to give credit where credit is due! You can find the link to her recipe post below. That being said, let’s dive into the full One Pot Egg Roll Bowl recipe.
P.S. Not sure if you have seen, but Ryann is pregnant and due this fall! While this means she is not taking on any new individual clients until 2024, she DOES have some special offers coming out in the next few weeks to jumpstart your healing journey!
To be the first to hear about those offers, ensure you’re on the waitlist!
One Pot Egg Roll Bowls
If you are looking for a one pot (one stop) shop dinner idea, then look no further! Not only is this protein and veggie-packed, but it also takes just 20 minutes. Doesn’t get easier than that!
- Whisk the sauce ingredients together to form sauce
- Heat oil in a deep skillet over medium heat
- Add your meat and break it up with meat masher or wooden spoon
- Season with salt and pepper then cook until brown
- Add ginger, onion, green onion, and carrots to skillet
- Stir for 3-4 minutes
- Add cabbage then stir for another minute until combined
- Add rice and sauce, then stir to combine
- Continue stirring for about 5 minutes until cabbage is soft and rice is warmed through
- Top with green onion, sesame seeds, drizzle of sweet chili sauce, and chili onion crunch!
- Hack – you can swap ginger for the frozen ginger cubes from TJ’s!