If you're looking for a simple, high-protein snack idea, look no further! This cherry garcia greek yogurt bark is the perfect snack to keep you cool this summer. Requiring only a handful of ingredients, this easy recipe takes about 5 minutes of prep and sets overnight in the freezer. ❄️ It doesn't get easier than that!
Allow me to list just some of the reasons that this yogurt bark is a *must-make* this summer:
- Yogurt bark is a great, light snack packed with protein. Sure to satisfy and give you the energy boost you need between meals!
- This recipe provides snacks for days! Prep for the week by making a large batch of bark and store in the freezer.
- The cherry-chocolate flavor combo is incredible, especially now that cherries are in season! 🍒
Not the biggest fan of this flavor combo? Swap these toppings out for toppings of your choice! Berries and granola, peanut butter and banana, etc… the options are endless. Yogurt bark is super versatile, and just about any flavor combo tastes amazing here!
Okay, ready to prep together? See this high-protein snack in action below, then keep scrolling for the full recipe!
P.S. If you want another easy, high-protein snack option, you need to try this tasty peanut butter chocolate shake I shared a few weeks ago 🍫
P.P.S. Feel free to check out my Instagram @isabels.plate for more simple and balanced snack/meal inspo! 😊
High-Protein Snack: Cherry Garcia Greek Yogurt Bark
If you're looking for a simple, high-protein snack idea, look no further! This cherry garcia greek yogurt bark is the perfect snack to keep you cool this summer.
Made with only a handful of ingredients, this simple snack takes about 5 minutes of prep and sets overnight in the freezer. ❄️ It doesn't get easier than that!
- spread your yogurt on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil
- cut cherries into small pieces
- optional – chop chocolate chips into smaller pieces
- sprinkle your cherries, walnuts, and chocolate over the yogurt
- lightly press toppings into the yogurt so they are slightly embedded (rather than just sitting on top)
- place baking sheet in the freezer overnight or until frozen
- once set, use hands to break the bark apart into pieces
- store bark in the freezer and enjoy throughout the week!