I'm back again with another salmon dish… and I'm not sorry about it 😉 This baked salmon bowl is a little twist on the previous chile lime salmon recipe (which you can check out here!)
Not only is this bowl delicious and made with simple, fresh ingredients, but it's also wonderfully balanced and nourishing. It will surely leave you happy and satisfied at the end of your day!
Want to see this baked salmon bowl in action? Give this short video a watch, then come back here so we can get cooking 👩🍳
P.S. Do you have dietary restrictions for medical reasons, but still want to align your eating with recovery and food freedom? This can be so tricky at first. Luckily, Ryann has a podcast episode JUST on this topic! I highly recommend checking it out to hear here insight on navigating binge eating recovery with medical dietary restrictions. Give it a listen on Spotify here and on Apple Podcast here ❤️
P.P.S. Looking for extra support while on your healing journey with food and your body? Join Ryann's free support group here and be welcomed into motivating community that *gets you.*
Simple, Delicious Baked Salmon Recipe
Not only is this baked salmon bowl delicious and made with simple ingredients, but it's also wonderfully balanced and nourishing. It will surely leave you happy and satisfied at the end of your day!
- season salmon filets with salt, pepper, and @traderjoes chile lime seasoning
- then bake for 17 min 375 F
- cut potatoes into cubes
- sauté chopped bell peppers in a bit of oil in a pan for 10 min
- add salt and pepper, then add potatoes.
- cook for about 20-25 min
- wash, dry, and chop fresh kale. (life hack – use kitchen scissors to cut kale instead of a knife!)
- add cut cornichons, diced heirloom tomato, and capers
- for dressing, mix a bit of vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper
- plate all three meal components together and enjoy!
- You can find more simple, balanced meal and snack inspo on my Instagram @isabels.plate!!