Warm weather means that berry season is here! Kick it off by making this delicious, healthy strawberry vanilla overnight oats recipe. 🍓 Made with just a handful of ingredients you surely already have, it takes less than 10 minutes of prep and is an easy grab-and-go option for busy mornings.
My favorite part about overnight oats is, because you prep them the night before, your meal is ready right when you wake up. They literally “cook” as you're sleeping! It doesn't get easier than that. Also, they are so versatile. You can prep this strawberry vanilla combo one night, and you could prep a chocolate peanut butter combo the next! All by using the same base recipe and tweaking slightly. 😊
Want to see these strawberry vanilla overnight oats in action? Check out this short reel from my Instagram.
P.S. Do you struggle with eating healthy consistently? Well, you are not alone. Practicing healthy eating consistently can be difficult, especially when recovering from an eating disorder or disorder. Luckily, Ry has a post on exactly this! Read this blog post for five guidelines to help you make healthy eating a consistent habit.
P.P.S. Are you up to date on the Food Freedom Lab Podcast? If not (or you don't know what I'm talking about), check out Ry's newest episodes here!
Delicious & Healthy Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats
Warm weather means berry season is here! Kick it off by making this delicious, healthy strawberry vanilla overnight oats recipe.🍓 Made with just a handful of ingredients you already have, it takes less than 10 minutes of prep and is an easy grab-and-go option for your busy mornings.
- Add your oats and milk to a mason jar (no strict measurements, but use 1:2 ratio of oats to milk to achieve the consistency shown here)
- Add chia seeds and a splash of vanilla to your jar
- Slice your strawberries and add to jar
- Mix contents well
- Close your jar and store in the fridge overnight (or for 6-8 hours)
- When you're ready to eat, empty jar contents into bowl
- Add your greek yogurt, granola, and nut butter (Optional – add more sliced strawberries)
- You can find more simple, balanced meal inspo on my Instagram @isabels.plate and Tiktok @isabel.megale